- JK Bridal Preservation Packages are managed and co-ordinated in
house. Any communication should be made directly with JK Bridal.
- All outsourced services are supplied at cost.
- Dry Cleaning is outsourced to our chosen supplier Terrington Burchett Ltd.(*). Terringtons will collect and return your dress to JK Bridal and will be fully responsible for your dress whilst in their care.
- Preservation boxes are supplied by our recommended supplier The Empty Box Company.
- Travel boxes are designed for travel use only and are not preservation acid free boxes.
- The finished boxing in the preservation process is completed
by JK Bridal in house by trained staff members
- Once we have taken delivery of your dress and prior to dispatch to Terrington Burchett Ltd for
cleaning, you may cancel the order by telephone or e-mail, although an administration charge of £30 will be incurred due to dress
storage. Your dress will then need to be
collected within three working days, after
this a daily storage charge of £5.00 will be imposed.
- Terrington Burchett Ltd will clean the dress using the unique Baptiste Process®(*). They will clean numerous times as required, but they are unable to guarantee 100% stain removal. Cleaning will cease if, in their professional opinion, additional cleaning may damage the dress
beyond repair or cause the dress to become misshapen or limp.
- The Preservation boxes are available in Traditional size which is the quoted price, Medium size and Extra Large size additional charge, JK Bridal reserves
the right to purchase a larger box should it be required in order to pack the dress appropriately. This will always be discussed with the bride before purchase.
- JK Bridal will endeavour to keep you fully informed in all aspects of the completion of your
order including, but not inclusively, when the
Preservation Package is ready for collection or has been dispatched for delivery.
- All collections may be stored at JK Bridal for up to two weeks free of charge from notice of notification by JK Bridal; subsequent to this a daily storage charge of £5.00 will be imposed.
- Any problem with the Preservation box or the dress must be reported before leaving JK Bridal if being collected. If being delivered then all problems must be reported within twenty four hours of signed
- All prices
quoted are based on a collection option. Alternatively a delivery service may be arranged at an additional cost and undertaken by our recommended delivery courier only.
- Full payment is required with the order due to the fact that each Preservation Box is handmade to
- Travel boxes will be
completed in store and JK Bridal accepts no responsibility for the dress or box once it has left our premises.
- Box returns or exchanges are accepted within fourteen days of receipt however, only if we are notified of your decision within 48 hours.
An additional repacking charge will be incurred if required. Returns are not accepted on personalized items or special request boxes unless they are faulty. Please return boxes for refund in
perfect condition and in additional packaging to protect from damage. (Delivery orders only).
- Carriage charges are non-refundable. All deliveries require a signature, so please ensure an appropriate delivery address is provided where a signature may be obtained. Please ensure the courier is responded to immediately
if they have attempted delivery. If no communication is received from the recipient, the parcel will be returned to JK Bridal, and this will incur extra redelivery charges. If you foresee any
problem, please provide clear delivery instructions e.g. ‘If out, leave at no “X” to your order form either online or in store.
- Online Shopping Basket.
Should at error in pricing occur JK Bridal will attempt to notify the customer immediately. List prices are to be adhered to useless advised otherwise ref. larger dresses. Please check all details
are correct in your confirmation.
- If the dress is being dropped
off, collected by or paid for by anyone other than the bride/owner of the dress, please inform JK Bridal in advance.
- With the Platinum package,
repairs will be completed on your dress as discussed in consultation with Jennifer Katherine. Repairs will be stated in your separate repair agreement.
- JK Bridal is insured, but it
highly recommended that you insure your wedding dress on your personal household. JK Bridal will take the utmost care with your garments. However, all items are left with JK Bridal at your owner’s
- All prices quoted are subject
to change. Price may vary due to size of dress.
(*)Baptiste Process® is a registered trademark of Terrington Burchett